About Personal TaskMaster
The Personal TaskMaster is an easy-to-use program that makes your working process more efficient through helping you organize and estimate the time spent doing different tasks. This program works under Windows 98/Me and Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems.
Personal TaskMaster Highlights
- Clarify your activities. Create groups and tasks. Manage your everyday task list with a very useful organizer.
- Record time tracks to create your time sheet and analyze how you use your time.
- Export your time sheet to Microsoft Excel, print and send it via e-mail.
- Make a To Do List every day. Be sure it includes your daily objectives, priorities and time estimates.
- Enable a reminder system to make using the Personal TaskMaster much easier.
- Use tips of the day and an excellent documentation to make a work with the Personal TaskMaster more effective.
- Hide the Personal TaskMaster to system tray at any time and use a hot popup menu.
Read more about Personal TaskMaster Features.
What's new in Version 1.1?
- Includes easier and more intuitive interface.
- Adds ability to edit time tracks for previous days.
For additional information, see What's new in Version 1.1? topic.
What's new in Version 2.0?
- Includes a new and more useful task list organizer.
- Adds ability to manage your everyday To Do List.
- Includes export and import features.
- Adds two new types of time sheets.
For additional information, see What's new in Version 2.0? topic.
Order and Update
Order the Personal TaskMaster online here.
Visit the Personal TaskMaster web site for update: http://www.personaltaskmaster.com.
For additional information on purchasing and registration, see Purchasing and Registration topic.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press here to continue